Saturday, September 27, 2014

DAY 266 AT THE HALF

Halftime.

The Sea-Gull shoot is in the can. Great day for a metric century in Delmarva.

Never heard of it?

That trio of states comprised of Delaware, Maryland and Virginia. Delmarva.

Don't feel bad, it was a new one on me too.

Downloaded the media on the 150 mile jaunt back to Dulles, where I have 45 minutes to watch some of the Husky game at the Z9 gate.

It is a one score game just before the half.

After the 2hrs in the air, I have one more drive, from Atlanta to Augusta. I am hoping to get in by midnight and catch a few ZZZZZs prior to my 0530 start of the morning's event, the Augusta 70.3.

Cyler just got sacked, shit.

I can't say the trip so far has been without incident, because there has been a few 'unanticipated issues', but we have made it to the half, and were still in the game.

Let's play it out.

AND SHAQ JUST STRIPS THE BALL AND TAKES IT TO THE HOUSE!!!!! WE ARE TIED!!!!!!!

(time to board)

No comments: