Friday, September 19, 2014

Day 258

One of those days. Was one of training rest so the plan was to get caught up with paperwork, logo design, site builds, software updates and miscellaneous computer work. I also have a (big & important) proposal to author.

Being wide awake at 0200 and unable to return to REMS, I loafed in the sack until 0645. Made oatmeal with bananas, strawberries, apples and raisins for myself and Junior and built a beaker in the French Press.

And then it began.

As I was off to view an RV, we rescued a Barred Owl. An hour later the RV turned out to be to small and expensive, but I did find a cool overhead compartment bag (with wheels) for the next trip for $10 at Goodwill. All the way back I was thinking about the simple Garmin download and getting that project wrapped.

Not to happen.

And after five hours of tinkering I still haven't a clue as to why none of my computers would recognize the device.

It now appears as if I will have to skip the Husky game tomorrow because of my lack of progress today.

I am sure they will be just fine without me.

At least we saved an owl, I still have 20K in the bank, and made some progress on one of the logos as displayed above.

I think I am sufficiently recovered to rip tomorrow's 90 minute spin session. We shall see.

No comments: