Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 242

I bought a stethoscope to help with monitoring my AF.

As I was washing dishes Junior came home from school carrying the mail down the drive.

He had a padded manilla envelope that I knew contained the scope.

Amazon.com is like that.

I told him, hand drying a huge red plate, that I was thinking about changing careers.

He said, really? Mostly because I think he thinks I have a pretty cool job.

He ripped open the package to find the scope.

I dried the matching red bowl waiting for a response.

Can we try it?

Sure.

We took turns.

When it was mine, I noticed the strangest thing.

I was in a beautiful, frolicking, steady rhythm, in sinus and in synch.

I checked it three times from three different angles.

Same result.

YES!!!!!

He never got the joke and that is very OK.

Off to Mad City in at oh-dark-thirty, regular heart beat and all.

No comments: