Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Day 256, Vixen

A major decision is coming.

One of those, To Do or Not to Do choices.

I am toying with the idea of buying a used RV and starting a cycling trips and tours service. That would be great if the stakes weren't so high. As the last few dollars from the sale of my cabin will go towards the initial investment. Meaning that I will be broke. Really broke. No backup. No savings, nothing to liquidate.

Makes it interesting, no?

Or I could do nothing and keep the 20K in the bank collecting about 33 cents interest per month.

I found this very cool BMW turbo diesel 21 footer that sleeps four. It is pictured above. It needs 'some' work and has 77K on it. Gets 25MPG. That might be the deal maker as everything else struggles to get 10 (but sleeps 6 and has more room).

Something might break tomorrow.

I would really like to get it outfitted, cleaned up, sanded and branded in time to offer an Apple Cup package. Those of you in Washington State know to what I refer.

And then launch her in May of 2015 at the Tour of California.

Why not?

No comments: