Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Day 6.181 Watch TV?

Tuesday night.

I am done.

Three rides, 0530, 1500 & 1730.

I need some rest if I am going to repeat it again tomorrow.

On which I plan.

My weight is down and my power is up.

If it takes three a day to continue that trend, then…

By God that is what is going to happen.

I suppose this is another test of the emergency heart-beat system. I figure that if the new regulated rate can take what I dish out…

That is good news.

Meaning, that this will continue until further notice.

The 72 push-ups we did yesterday probably helps too.

I have no scientific explanation on which to speculate. This is all trial and error, hit or miss. I only get one shot at it. Today. Right fucking now.

I will push the limits and experience how far outside the comfort zone I am able to go.

What else am I gonna do?

Watch TV?

No comments: