Saturday, October 18, 2014

Day 287.8. Woof and Cheers!

Cheers!

There is lots of good stuff to celebrate.

We should be happy our community isn't dealing with an ebola crisis, for one.

That we have no visible barbarians at the gate, for another.

That we have shelter, a wardrobe, fresh fruit and clean water.

That we have brothers and sisters that care.

That we have the freedom to choose what we do, how we do it and with whom.

That people aren't getting tossed in the slammer because they light up.

That love is not gender specific.

That you have a job. A 401K and something in the bank called savings.

AND THAT TODAY WE CELEBRATE THE GREATEST RIVALRY IN ALL OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!

I wish I was chilling some IPAs in preparation to watch the contest via a live feed on my MacBook, but…..

I feel like shit. Today's 90 minute session kicked my butt in a totally new way. I went into AF at the 67 minute mark and ever since have been dealing with dizziness and hypotension.

So I am going to take another nap and see how that helps.

We have about an hour and a half before the start. I should be ready.

Lucky I am merely a fan and not trying to contain Mariotta.

I will leave that for the Dawg D. I made my prediction yesterday and stand by it.

38-37 Huskies.

Cheers!

No comments: