Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day 304.25, beer and a map

Tomorrow it appears that I will be a property owner again. At least I will be paying taxes.

Believe it or not, I found a place (you can imagine it any way you like for now) for 13,000 USD. I was laughing this afternoon on the highway about 99% of the CARS costing more than that.

Further, not believing it myself, I offered 10K cash.

Guess what happened next?

In the morning we meet at the realtors to do the deed. This assuming I pass the background check and employment criteria.

The easy one is that one must be 55 or older.

OMG, what have I done? This ain't no beer and a map ride!

In real estate jargon the new site is what they like to call a 'charmer with possibilities'. Which always sounds to me like a cobra in a wicker basket.

Whatever. I need a place to hang my hat. I need a place to set up video editing shop. I need a place to call my own. However humble.

This satisfies all that.

Especially the humble part.

No comments: