Monday, August 25, 2014

Day 233

Good day despite.

Despite slipping back into A-Fib.

When they say chronic, they mean me.

When they say idiopathic, they mean they don't know.

Translation is that they don't know what causes it, nor how to treat it.

I am out here on my own.

I will do what I do and report back. I will take my 10 mg of warfarin daily as an anti coagulant.

I will spin at high intensity for an hour in the morning as the sun comes up and again in the evening as it sets.

In between I will do my best to earn an honest buck, knowing that I am so nestled under the 8 ball that it looks like a zero.

I will not give up or give in.

There was a lot of weirdness today. Might have something to do with inadequate blood flow to brain. Working out seems to help. Up the heart rate, get it flown.

So, yeah, it was a good day.

Despite.

No comments: