Friday, July 11, 2014

Day 189

I was walking down the mall looking to buy a local map.

WHAM.

Serious stinger from heart, through shoulders and down legs.

Thought I was going down.

Rallied, and made my way slowly to the car.

Carefully drove her home (Motel 6).

Thought about 911, The ER and my insurance, or lack thereof. Does Washington Medicaid work in California?

Tried to take a nap, couldn't close eyes.

Took a shower.

Laid back down. Deep breaths, try to relax.

Drank a bottle of water, come on Warfarin, do your stuff.

Went out to sit by the pool.

Soaked feet and legs.

Tried to nap in the sun.

Ain't going away this time.

Stiff feel like shit. Eight hours later.

Going to try to watch a movie and fall asleep.

Hope it's better by tomorrow. There is a lot to do.

I need more than multi-purpose pliers.

This too shall pass?

No comments: