Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 188

Travel days can be rough. Although today was only Seattle to SF, and a 56 mile drive north to Santa Rosa, it feels like an international. It is past ten and I am at long last in my cheap Motel 6 (where I stayed for my virgin IM about twenty years ago) tired, cranky and in need of sleep. Had some rice & beans in Cotati en route. Crossing the Golden Gate was foggy and slow. The new Firefly RAC is cool, saved almost $100 by renting off site. Have I mentioned Budget yet?

DO NOT EVER USE BUDGET RENT A CAR AGAIN.

This an all-out boycott and I invite you to join me. Pass it along. Spread the word. Tell the world.

BUDGET RENT A CAR SUCKS TAILPIPES.

Travel days can be rough. You don't need a rental car agency upping the already ridiculous cost of travel by blatantly and defiantly stealing from you. BASTARDS.

I will tell the tale soon. In the meantime, try Firefly when in SF and Enterprise everywhere else.

Thank you.

The streak is alive and I will have lots tomorrow, after some rest.

Ciao a presto.

No comments: