Sunday, July 19, 2015

Day 7.200 Dodgers Win

Terrific brunch before the Nationals/Dodgers game.

The omelet and orange juice were superb, the humidity at the game, insufferable.

Dodgers hammered out 15 hits en route to a 5-0 win before a sellout crowd on Star Wars Day.

Afterwards I had to scramble out to National to pick up a rental car because we flatted on Thursday in the turbo Beetle and putting 300 miles on a plugged tire, isn't the smartest thing we could do. Or so I was advised.

So I am set and in need of some pre-shoot ZZZZZZs.

A very finite window of weather opportunity means I need to be Southbound towards Front Royal, VA by 0500.

Advisory is for thunderstorms in the early afternoon. I need to shoot AT LEAST two hours of Skyline Dr. to have a punchers chance at returning some of the investment.

So wish me luck will ya?

No comments: