Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Confusion? What confusion?


I suppose this is what happens when you hit the ground running at 0400. Stuff gets done. Not always the most important, or most necessary, or even the most profitable, but stuff ntl. This morning was big time stuff. Our HoM spins seems to be providing ever increasing levels of power. Which, considering my profession and personal passion, is a good thing. I really enjoy working with our talented group with the goal of getting better. The new room configuration, while not perfect, is a nice change. And you know my thoughts on THAT. (insert smiley face here)


I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank the supporting cast. My family, neighbors, associates, cohorts, staff, friends and partners. I have slugged out enough miles exemplifying the loneliness of the long distance runner to know from

empirical, first hand experience, the beauty, value and rewards that come from having an understanding, compassionate support group. Simply stated, I could not, or better, would not, do it without you. Therefore to everyone who has supported our little group by consistent participation over these last ten years, I sincerely thank you.


I promise to work harder on my delivery. I promise to be a little more patient. I promise to balance the obnoxiousness with a little tenderness. Sometimes. Maybe. On occasion.


Ooops, there I go being confusing, creating domestic upheavals and making hasty decisions (again).


CompuTrainer Multi-Rider FAQ in the works. Please stay tuned and get your team ready.


Pix: Yasuyo, Lori and Cynthia at the gala birthday table after the morning spin. Stephanie's incredible six pound berry pie. And it's not even noon!


6 comments:

ej said...

i recognize those babes from the club!

KML5 said...

I think they would recognize you too, if and when....

ej said...

this guy writes some smart stuff in his blog. besides the below post check out his 8/30/11 post about thinking and acting like a sociopath:
http://inoveryourhead.net/raise-your-hurdles/

KML5 said...

Really, REALLY, good stuff, I subscribed, thanks for the tip.

le said...

Happy b-day kml! Have fun with that beautiful berry pie!

Willow said...

Happy Birthday to my inspiration, coach, trainer and friend!!! Thanks for being you....60 is the new 40!!!