Staying true to the title of this Blog, and in the interest of keeping each and every one of you updated with more news that you would normally bother to Google, we had a marvelously productive meeting at CTHQ this morning. The boss was as jovial as I have ever seen him. That spans ten years of our working relationship. And he should be jovial, after all, how many VPs do you know of right now, today, that are in good moods???? So I took full advantage of this circumstance to present the tentative shoot schedule for 2009.
Time will tell whether or not the monstrous sales of December will be data enough to send the intrepid (and always ready) RCVman back out into the terrifying world of triathlon for another round in 2009, however, I feel pretty good about the chances. Playing it safe I eliminated all the exotic ports-o-call and focused on the domestic events, hoping that the reduction in travel expenses would seal the deal. Fingers crossed. Here is the schedule.
And RDs, if you feel that your event should make this list, just send me a note via the comments tab below.
DATE EVENT LOCATION
- April 4 Oceanside 70.3 Oceanside, CA
- June 21 IM CdA Coeur d'Alene, ID
- June 27 Pacific Crest 70.3 Sunriver , OR
- July 4 Kansas 70.3 Kansas City, KS
- July 11 Lifetime Fitness (OLY) Minneapolis, MN
- August 1 Steelhead 70.3 Chicago, IL
- August 16 Lake Stevens 70.3 Seattle, WA
- August 22 USAT AG Nationals Tuscaloosa, AL
- Sept 13 Nations Tri (OLY) Washington DC
- Sept. 27 Augusta 70.3 Augusta, GA
- October 10 Kona Hawaii
- Nov 22 IM Arizona Tempe, AZ