Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 145, Run and See

Things happen fast. A blur of activity captured (or not) between a billion contrasting events. Do you think for one millisecond that you are the center of this relentless energy flow?

I was asked this very question once by my 'manager' who insisted that the world did NOT revolve around me.

Beg pardon?

It surely does.

My awareness of the cosmos starts, endures, grows, and is measured by exactly that. The speed and intensity of atoms whirling around my consciousness. What I choose to affix my attention to, and for how long.

The world DOES spin around me. MY world.

Yours does the same.

Where we meet and decide to combine efforts is where it gets interesting.

On a team. On a bus. In a dream. At the beach.

What (and who) we magnetize to us we then decide how to use for our best, highest, most noble intentions.

There lies the challenge.

Ever wonder why I am here?

Ever wonder why you are?

How about we?

Things happen fast. Run and see.

No comments: