Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 144

Those of you having the courage (?) to visit more than one page of the RCVman blog, know that my list of favorite things is rather short.

I do love everything and everybody, but as Orwell might have said, some things are more favorite than others.

Upon completion of our afternoon 2x20 set we sat, sipping the rewards and plotting next Sunday's ride to bottle the brew that we mashed up last week. One of our regulars got in a quick story about me being in hog heaven, standing between a poster of the Dead and coverage of the Tour of California on the big screen. All this as I casually sipped the very beer we were creating in bulk.

So here is the photo.

Those of you having the additional courage to choose and follow ONE college football team will IMMEDIATELY see something wrong in the photo.

It is an OMG moment.

I have some friends that provide me endless grief due to my loyalty to the Huskies. Even the slightest mention of those kittens from the netherlands of our great state sometimes boils my blood. Yet here it is, in full view. A Rose Bowl pennant.

Oh, well, it is May. The Apple Cup (currently residing in Seattle) is seven months away.

Still. (Somewhere Cougar Brian is smiling)

No comments: