Monday, December 26, 2011

NYR Minus 6

The big countdown has begun. We are down to SIX. What ever happened to those 365 anyway? Woosh, gone. Memories. It is perhaps fitting then that the final PSA of the year comes in the form of, yes, more goals, but this time as, ahem, food for thought. My list of pragmatic ideas that you might want to include for your 2012 New Years Resolution. 'Cause it is here minus six. So please raise your right hand and place left on Bible, while affirming as a solemn oath:


NYR 1) I will get my POF (percentage of fat) reduced by 10%

NYR 2) I will increase my PTW (power to weight) by 10%

NYR 3) I will reduce by 15% sugar, glutenous hi-glycemic foods and processed flour from my current diet

NYR 4) I will add one cross training discipline to my exercise routine

NYR 5) I will drink 80oz of water a day and reduce by 15% my alcohol consumption

NYR 6) I will love more, judge less, smile often and eliminate whining altogether


I have one more, we can call it a bonus.


NYR 7) I WILL DO ALL OF THE ABOVE.


Pix: Junior explains the deployment process of the napkin parachute to the non-rocket scientists gathered for a delicious spinach and mushroom lasagna pie. This meal is a special occasion celebration and not for daily use, as it will seriously impact NYR 1to the negative. But oh man it sure augments NYR 6!!!!

No comments: