Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fill in the Gaps

The RCVman is busier than a termite in a saw dust factory today, so these will be brief briefs.


Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends.

Happy Winter Solstice to my pagan friends.

Merry Christmas to my Christian friends.

And Happy Get Yer Ass back in the Pool Day to my tri-geek friends.

Feliz Navidad and Buona Natale.

Did I offend anyone? Dang.


Please don't let someone else's myopic misery upset your happiness cart. Spread the joy. ELE (Everybody Love Everybody), be happy and stop trying to be perfectly politically correct. Speak from the heart, listen with the soul and sing your song.


I have begun the grand outline for the 2012 campaign. Wanna be my running mate? I guess we also need a Campaign Manager and a Treasurer. Here are a few events/ideas from which to work:


Feb 26, Chilly Hilly

March 25, Mercer Island Half

April 15, Toe Jam 32

May Ride to Santa Barbara

June Hurricane Ridge

June Bernie's Grand Adventure II

July 21, Chelanman

August 26, Ironman Canada. Red Letter Day

October 13, Kona


That's a start. Let's start to fill in the gaps. All serious offers will be considered.


All for today folks, need to keep grind to nosestone. Hava happy.


Pics: Over Maui heading home from Kona 2011. Quote the Terminator: I'll Be Back. The colorful view from Simon and Fiona's in Leeds, UK.



5 comments:

Bob P said...

Great spin session this morning. My race calendar also includes the Chilly Hilly, Mercer Half and Chelanman. I offer two other early season races for your consideration - Mt Rainer Du on 5/6 - how can you not love riding Mud Mountain TWICE in one race; Blue Lake Tri (2 day event for Sprint & OLY) 6/9 & 6/10 - because the water really is warmer in Portland!

KML5 said...

OK, cool. I've done both of those several times and have a little score to settle at each! I was also reminded about Rhoddy Run. Yeah, that was a fun spin, thanks.

ej said...

Bernie's Great Adventure II, ahhh, hhhah, hhaaaaaaaaa. what is RG doing?

KML5 said...

Looking for YOU!!!!

KML5 said...

Oh, and Bob, originally I wanted to post this to add a course preview ride in Penticton in June. Leave Friday, ride the course on Saturday and return Sunday afternoon. Let's select a date before ether calendar is full!!!