Friday, December 31, 2010

Part Six: Fade to Black



Just so you will still have the time tonight to raise a toast with that special someone with whom you shared a portion of 'the 2010 path'.

The dramatic conclusion to the epic 2010 with the RCVman. I say this a lot, but this time I really mean it, it has been a WILD couple of days. So much good stuff goin' on. Let's keep it wild in 2011, folks.

We may have started slow, but by all credible standards, we finished strong. We always finish strong. AFS.

Hope you have enjoyed the ride.

Links for Part Six:

Kona
Coach Lyons
IM Texas
Dave Zimbelman
Mt. Hood Cycle Classic
CompuTrainer to Mexico

2 comments:

ej said...

OK, I'm finally getting around to watching the parts. Pls. let me know which part has the interviews with the most babes so I can concentrate on it. If none of the parts contain such interviews let me those this as well as it will save me time.

KML5 said...

You might like the ending of the LA Tri in Part Five.