Friday, December 24, 2010

The voice of utility


Beauty, elegance, utility.

This chic bike rack has 'em all.

And in case you are unaware, we are down to one shopping day until Christmas. As I had only one person on my list this year (8 year old Junior) my shopping is pretty much done. Thank you Lord, and sorry about that Mr. Obama.

Everybody else gets the 2010 with RCVman video. Hate to be a Scrooge about it, but times is tight and funds are even tighter (although I just decided to replace my wimpy and nasal narrative with the pro pipes of Tim Phelan, the huge voice over talent that I have used many times in the past). Tim adds that extra degree of drama and professionalism that I have yet to master with the awful tones that emit most times from my throat. So his talent is my gift to you. We are steamrolling onto minute 55 of the video. You will like this one, promise. The VO is cool.

As the images.

As the intent.

And as the seasonally adjusted level of mirth.

Merry Christmas my beloved. Peace be with you.

No comments: