Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Drummers Drumming


I am deep into post. Ten minutes along the timeline. Two 20 hour days for ten minutes. No wonder it is so expensive to go to the movies these days. But I like what is done so far. I wish I had the time to record and mix some "more organic" music, and I really wish I could hire some big pipes for the voice over, but (steady yourself for a double-barreled cliche), at the end of the day, it is what it is.

Can't believe I even wrote that. Then again it's tired and I'm getting late, so who knows what might happen during the night shift in the studio. Maybe (just maybe) at the first light of the new day, it will be what it will be. That's a little better.

Photo is from this afternoon's photo-op of the BAC spinners and the kids and staff at the Boys & Girls Club of BI. As you know we did ten hours on Sunday to raise funds for the club and today was the hand-off. Instead of buying bikes for the kids as we have done over the last four years, this year we are starting a cycling fitness program so that more of the kids have the opportunity to get involved. The details will be worked out shortly and you know you'll be hearing of the program as we go.

Special RCVman thanks to all who participated and whose generosity will surely help these kids as we cycle around the potholes (of life). And btw, I love the mission statement from the B&G web page:

Our mission:
To inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.

Kinda makes me want to listen to the Little Drummer Boy. Ba rumph rumph rumph rumph……….Night all.

3 comments:

ej said...

Very inspirational. What a fine job. RCVman for President. seriously. Merry Christmas and a Very Happy new Year!

KML5 said...

Dude, Thank you BUT I don't want to be prez, the guy we got now is the best we have ever had. Word. Merry Christmas to you and Sam as well. Let's all rock it forward.

ej said...

I meant President allegorically. But, I know, let them try to find a better President. they have already given up.