Sunday, December 26, 2010

The gritty truth


Another Christmas past. Good times and fine food over at Brother Michael's. Junior keeps stealing the show, however, as shown in the photo, by innocently capturing priceless expressions. I am seeing in his modeling of the Gran Fondo San Diego official Italian cycling jersey, "YOU are going to beat ME up THAT hill? HA"

The RCVman video is pretty much baked and now sitting atop the table awaiting icing. It has its moments. After all I had the entire year to choose from, and considering that I was (self) limited to three minutes per event, there might be a Part Two on the horizon. That is before we hit the road for the 2011 edition you understand.

Was thinking on my run in the blustery park this afternoon about the things that I think about when I race. Things like, "Should have swam more", "Should have done more hill repeats", or "Should have done more LSD runs". You know those?

Then decided to list them and add them to the annual resolution mash-up. So you have THAT to look forward to, as well as the six days of RCV man 2010 video, at ten minutes per day leading up to the big night on Friday. Guess I had better start the mixdown, compression and upload. But first...

...Off to see True Grit. Talk later pilgrim.

No comments: