Friday, December 3, 2010

But it looks good on YOU


Couple of lose ends before the adventure 'officially' begins.

Here is the instant poster/flyer generated from the RCVman studios this morning advertising the big upcoming spin on Dec. 19. Since I will be spending roughly half of the period between then and now polishing up my spinning skills south of Sandy Aago, the board of directors felt it wise to get the word out.

Again: Ten Hours. Fourth Annual. Your bike or ours. Your trainer or ours. One hundred dollars (American) pledge. Movies. music and munchies. All proceeds to Boys & Girls Club. I am just the janitor. So all you at the executive level, get yer arses there and on a spin bike.

Or I will come looking for ya asking why.

Call the BAC at 206.842.5661 for details.

Lastly, I couldn't hep but LMFAO at this one. Here we are at day three of the NBD (no bread diet) and I see this. Am I being tested?



Or what?

1 comment:

FW said...

Mmmmmm, toast. Looking for the hot crossed buns, but that's for another season.