Sunday, June 22, 2014

Day 171

Tried to get it done early. Promised to be a nice summer morning and I wanted to get in an LSD run, or my sober equivalent thereof.

Not to be. Just wasn't gonna happen. Early anyway.

Too any details in preparation for the upcoming weekend.

At nine I was already four hours into the effort and decided I needed a break.

Laced 'em up and took off.

Not too bad on an all new exploratory course, thru the woods and along the beach, then a long slug-fest back.

Just under an hour.

The first 45 were OK and then last quarter hurt a little. Same old spot. Where is my foam roller?

Went back to work and just now wrapping up. The new stand-up desk has its limitations.

I guess 15 hours on Sunday is the new normal.

Could be worse. It could be without pay. Or I could be a logger in the 50' riddin 50 miles to work one-way on a fixie.

Yikes.

No comments: