Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 153


My back hurts. It has been a long day. The early morning 0530 Super Eights kicked my ass. Had to visit the hospital for pre-anestesia  screening and anti-coagulation session, a two hour each way commute. Walked the dog twice. Did a 3x brick consisting of a 5 mile CompuTrainer ride, a one mile super hilly run repeated three times.

Sampled one of our home-made IPAs on the ride home.

Now I need some sleep.

Is that too much to ask?

I promise I will author something of literary value tomorrow.

Or die trying.

I was asked during the screening about my exercise. I looked deep into the RN's eyes and asked, 'have you ever gone as hard as you could at ANYTHING for 30 seconds?'. She thought for a moment before answering, 'no'.

We did eight times this morning and I am racing tonight.

DO YOU GET IT? Does that answer your question?

This is what I do. Please help me.

Or get the fuck out of the way.

Thank you.

No comments: