Monday, June 9, 2014

Day 158, four alarms


My left side is on fire. Piriformis behind, hip flexor up front. Yesterday it was OK, even after the race and subsequent four hour drive home. It is unequally the drive, sitting prone after a hard three-hour event that causes the stiffness, soreness and inflammation.

Our 0530 spin class probably didn't help the recovery process much.

At noon it was hot.
Three was red hot.
Five was scorching.

I opted out of our evening 2x20 set and now face the hope that a decent nights rest will satisfy a return to balance.

I would gulp some ibu but the docs have indicated that it interferes with the warfarin blood thinner, so I will try my best to find the horizontal sweet spot and dream sweet dreams of my next gal friend being a masseuse.

Or saloon owner. Or fire fighter.

Cause we got four alarms tonight.

No comments: