Sunday, March 16, 2014

Day seventy-four disclaimer

Upfront disclaimer.

This is one of those "just keep the streak alive" posts. It is officially Day seventy-four. It is Sunday night. It has been a long week. Today I shot an off-road mountain bike race in the rain and mud. I am cold, hungry, tired and feverishly trying to get a short highlight video cut, rendered and uploaded. I feel it is the least I can do to honor those that actually raced.

During the YouTube render I remembered the streak. I suppose seventy-four isn't that big a number and certainly not ready for prime time or the Guinness Book.

But I will never get to seventy-five without this.

And streaks are all about momentum. And hope. And dedication.

So we have that going for us.

Here's to day seventy-five, whose promise of profundity is made possible by the upfront disclaimer of day seventy-four.

We write to right another day.

No comments: