Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day eighty-one, sold!

Sunday, final day of the weekend yard sale extravaganza. I feel like heading to the med tent. It was non-stop for two days, hauling, cleaning, moving, loading, cajoling, barging on trivial artifacts, some carrying boatloads of emotional charge.

Kinda drains ya.

We finished last night with a bonfire over at Paul & Anne's. Sipping wine and champagne the chat turned to our memories of the past. We have been here a long time. I am off to who knows where and they are off to Kona.  I will say it again, we had a blast.

I am lighter today. There is less stuff. I was hoping to end today with close to an empty lot. Nice try. Despite selling two days worth of collectibles at bargain prices. there remains much more. I will haul it off to Seattle Children's Bargain Boutique starting tomorrow.

The dumpster arrives Tuesday morning.

We close on April 2.

This will all be over soon.

I think I will be happy when it is.

No comments: