Wednesday, April 20, 2011

UTT Update

The soon-to-be-famous Urban Time Trial project is rolling smoothly on both wheels. We now have the gear issues resolved, thanks to partners JLRacing and Speedy Reedy. Now it's on to the fun logistic stuff and assembling the camera crew for the shoot. I would like to get it done over the next few weeks, but that may be asking for a lot.

Since when do we ask for a little?

We have one sponsorship spot remaining. So if anyone has a relevant product or service whose logo would look (real) good on the jerseys and on all our advertising and promotional materials, including the all new web site and blog, please let me know asap.

All for now. Two more workouts and we'll call it a day.

Keep Movin'.

Photo is RCVman (the first UTT rider) shown modeling the ultra-cool JLRacing speedsuit. The head crop was intentional, and it's a mirror shot so please read backwards.

7 comments:

ej said...

how about lawyer ej and his office logo? how cool would that be?!

KML5 said...

Considering the scope of what we are attempting (and the way we are attempting it) legal counsel might come in handy.

ej said...

job security

KML5 said...

Not a bad thing in this economy. I won my case in court today, btw, acting as my own defense in spite of Mr. Twain's advice.

ej said...

twain hated lawyers which i guess is understandable considering the whole group and the kind he met in hannibal. saw a joke yesterday - kid tells his father "I'm practicing my lying so i can grow up to be a liar just like you Dad." Father:
"Its pronounced 'law-yer'!"

KML5 said...

It is St. Patrick's day, and as luck would have it, Kevin comes across a leprechaun.  He pounces on the leprechaun and asks to be granted his wish.

"What might your wish be?" the leprechaun asks.

Kevin pulls out a map of the world and points out a wide swarth of North America.  "That's what I want," he declares.

"That's a rather tall order," the leprechaun says.  "And to be honest, I'm not all that experienced yet in granting wishes.  Is there something else I can do for you instead?"

Kevin ponders this for a while.  "I guess I'll settle for the name of an honest lawyer."

The leprechaun rolls his eyes.  "Let me see that map again."

ej said...

funny. i used to know some too but i forget.