Thursday, April 14, 2011

SOC2


The SOC News at 5.

The afternoon's events featured the Elite Mens & Women's circuit races and Dual Slalom.


I got a little carried away shooting the former and never made the latter. Tomorrow is another day, as Scarlett was fond of saying.

In the good old days when I could pack nonessential gear, I would be holed up in the motel cutting video for a midnight upload, but not this trip, sorry. You will have to trust me when I say that we got some quality video stuff out here today.

And with light winds and 70 degrees the forecast for the next three, you can count on some blue in the background. Suiting me just fine.

RCVman, out from Laguna Seca, Sea Otter Classic day 1. Hasta la vista.



Two shots each from the Elite Ladies and Pro Men. Fast Company, good times.

No comments: