Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Mechanic




I have experience.
I have been doing this for 40 years.
I know all the players.
I have been there and done that.
I recognize the bad guys.
I know how to shoot.
I know when to duck.
I fought in that war.
It's all about winning.
People are easier to control when scared.
I understand.
You don't understand.
More money for military.
More money for the industrial.
LOTS more money for the military/industrial.
I knew Ronald Reagan.
Might equals Right.
You want another Holocaust?
I knew Eisenhower.
I am not afraid to pull the trigger.
I know the strategy and the tactics of war.
I have experience.
I will take care of the veterans.
They know this.
You don't.
I will spend billion protecting the consumers.
I am NOT a bully.
I can still get it up.
I an friends with the Kennedys,
Tree huggers are weenies, gays are sick, the planet is fine.
I have experience.
I know where Bin Laden is.
We need more muscle not more tolerance.
I don't say hello unless I am guaranteed a positive response.
I am not a neo-Con.
I have never met George Bush.
I smoke cigars, drink whiskey and hang with women from the wild.
I like Toby Keith.
I have experience.
You don't understand.

But, sir, you are a diesel mechanic and the job opening is for a Librarian.

You don't understand. I have experience and am ready to lead.

Oh.