Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gladness

I'm so Glad. Finished the Kona DVD a day early!!!! It is rendering even now as I type this update to all you loyal readers (both of you). I wish I could post it because it seriously rocks, but I am under a gag order to release it in Kona for the Big Show. I already have it rendered to the YouTube codec, so the day after return (Oct. 13) I will post and link. I can hear you take that deep breath.

Couple of other quick notes. We are doing the FIRST ANNUAL CompuTrainer RCV ride in Kona on Wednesday, Oct. 8 at 9am. All participants who do the 25 mile ride (from the Old Airport to the New Airport with a swing down the Energy Lab), will get a free RCV of the event along with a race week highlight intro by yours truly. That should be fun.

Then, adding to the spinning mirth, I have been assigned the new spin class schedule of M,W,F & Sat. at the Meadowmeer facility. Starting on Oct. 13. That is not a typo. We get back from Kona at midnight and my first class of he winter schedule is at 0530. Nice. Be prepared for some seriously loud tunes, folks.

Heading out to SLC on Friday to do the Scofield shoot with Marcel Vivian and company. That should be fun too. Then a week off to host sister Kathleen's 50th birthday bash (at Husky Stadium where the Dawgs stand poised to post their initial W of the season against Stanford). And off to Hawaii for the wrap of the season. Seems like only yesterday we were prepping for the shoot Down Under. It has been a long season and I am ready for a shot of R&R. Oh, yeah, but it's back to class........Maybe next year.

No comments: