Tuesday, September 23, 2008

For Those That Race Soundtrack

Just when you thought it was safe to change the dial! I am suffering under the constraints of the RCV in Kona DVD gag order. As both you loyal readers know, this epic work is in LA being replicated so that in Kona on race week, 1000 lucky visitors to the CompuTrainer booth (same place as last year), will get a free copy. I can honestly say that it rocks. It is supposed to. It is a compilation of race course samples from around the world with expert commentary by Pros, RDs and AG-CT users. It runs 20 minutes but it seems like 2. It is fast, colorful, inspiring, motivating, didactic and shows how truly cool the RCVs are. If I do so say so myself. So imagine how horrible I feel in this day and age of lightening like media transmissions. I mean, I wrapped it up FIVE DAYS AGO. Might as well have been the Stone Age. I want you to see it (and after viewing, if you so desire, inquire further). So this afternoon I had an idea. I cannot SHOW you the video, but nobody said anything about letting you LISTEN to the soundtrack. Now did they? So I created an iTunes iMix that has all the tunes, so you can listen and allow your fertile imagination to wander along and visualize how the moving pictures (in HD) will fit with the feeling of the songs. Won't that be fun? You can even buy them from iTunes and listen to them all over and over and over again. That will, I'm sure, make Jim Major, Leo Kottke and Bela Fleck very happy. Not to mention my boss. Please be sure to tell your friends too, 'cause we want to spread the good word and share the love. RIGHT? And please vote for Obama.

So here ya go. Have fun, train hard, go fast, enjoy.

No comments: