Sunday, September 28, 2008

Goodbye Tyrone

Stanford kicked our sorry asses last night. It was a lackluster, uninspired, totally without emotion, dull, sloppy, ugly, and if it wasn't for the alumni band, boring game. I started going to watch the UW in the early 80's primarily because of the infectious energy that was created in the Dawghouse. Last night it seemed like a funeral for a friend. As we walked out I told sister Kathleene that the only good thing about another loss, and now being 0-4, is that it might hasten the bottoming out process and get the necessary changes made quicker so we can start the slow return to the proud Husky tradition that I miss so much. You know, like actually winning games. Thank you Tyrone Willingham for your efforts and have a nice retirement on the golf course. We need a motivator. End of Dawg Blog. I'll check back with ya when I see something positive to report.

I am going for a ride on this beautiful fall morning.

No comments: