Sunday, April 27, 2014

Day 116, Go



Dateline, April 27, Austin, TX. 0930 CDT

I have showered, shaved, walked across the street to McD's for a coffee, packed and glanced at the itinerary again. This one is going to take some hustle and precision.

Because I am cheap. Because there is no budget for this trip other than the standard, 'do it as inexpensively as possibly' tactic I have all but perfected. So I make things difficult because hard is free and easy costs.

Today then, I will provide a rolling commentary a I utilize all the major modes of transportation on my journey home. Why not?

Additionally, I will attempt to capture my changing demeanor and attitude as the day unfolds, a schedule with dangerously little margin for error.

Between Austin, TX and Bainbridge Island, WA lies the potential for world class adventure.

Or disaster.

The mission is to get to spin class in the morning at 0530 PDT.

(Gun sounds)

No comments: