Saturday, June 23, 2012

CDA1

Made it to CDA in record time, even with the nightmare drive around caused by the idiots who designed the Rock N Roll Marathon route. Or, to be fair, the idiots at Seattle.gov who allowed it. And you know how much it hurts me to say that. Regardless, skies are beginning the clear for tomorrow's Ironman Coeur d' Alene. I was here for the inaugural event WAY back in 2002, and here we are once more to film the third bike course change for Real Course Video. If anyone ever asks, after tomorrow's successful shoot I will have 112 (2007) +112 (2009) +112 (2012) available for your training and viewing enjoyment. Who knows maybe someone out there REALLY likes CDA and wants to ride all 336 miles, (soon to be boxed as the collectors set).

There is the backstory. Here are a few shots I grabbed while flying around getting credentialed and set for tomorrow.








Kurt and fiancee Katie at the CT booth (Wildflower RCV playing in the background)
My old buddy, IMC Champion Bryan Rhodes with Aussie Pro Christie Sym.
My old buddy Cid Carduso Sr, of Inside-Out Sports, helping a customer (as always).
My old buddy, IM Champion, Rini Carfrae solo,
and Rini with Kurt.
The PowerBar Rig. Nice.
The Ironman trailer. Real nice.
Mural of Gandhi, Peace (out)


No comments: