Tuesday, June 29, 2010

90-81

Here we go kids. Part II of the RCVman Top 100 Spin Songs of ALL-TIME. Numbers 90-81. This installment pretty much gets you movin' down the indoor highway. Please remember that the goal here is to get you in motion, raise the intensity, increase heart rate, build stamina, strength and speed. All to a ferociously rocking musical accompaniment.

Can you handle that?

90-Born on the Bayou, CCR
89-Ball of Confusion, Temtations
88-Locomotive Breath, J. Tull
87-Lonely Bull, Herb Alpert
86-Pump it Up, Elvis Costello
85-Pretzel Logic, Steely Dan
84-December, Collective Soul
83-Magic Man, Heart
82- Hush, Deep Purple
81- Can't Let Go, Lucinda Williams

Heading out in an hour to shoot the Coach Rob Teixiera sessions. We have five precious hours in the studio to get it done, before I begin the homeward journey. I would really like to negative split the return, but I am sure that Southern California traffic, two airlines and the Washington State Ferries will conspire against me, as they did yesterday (more on THAT later).

I should get back in time tonight for two hours of rest before our 0530 Wednesday class. Who knows I might even have time to burn this set list to the iTouch and let 're rip.

Can I handle that?

2 comments:

FW said...

You always finish strong.

KML5 said...

Sometimes that target is moving pretty quick....