Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bill Edwards - Part One

Irish eyes are smilin' today along with every biker who has ever wondered what the secret is to increasing speed on the bike. I am here to provide you with this pot of gold folks. Here is part one of our sessions with legendary coach Bill Edwards. Bill takes Texas A&M U23 cyclist Cody Foster through the soon-to-be-famous "Stallout" protocols.

This may not be the most beautiful vid I have ever shot (indoors, low light and I needed to capture the VGA monitor) but it just might be the most important. I think even King Kelley would agree.

Part Two, featuring Al Whaley, John Howard, Rob Teixeira and more of Coach Bill, coming soon. If your workout nets over 750 watts, draw yerself a pint as reward.

Lastly (before I go for that pint), Bill's book in pdf format is available for download at www. RacerMateinc.com. Tell 'em Patrick sent ya.

No comments: