Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Jam


Per requests, here is the Map My Run of the course. Somehow I doubled up the distance at the water station (Country Club Road and Ft. Ward Rd.) so the mileage extended to 13.8 vice the actual 13.1. OOOps. I'm sure it will feel like 35.8 when we get back to the start. I will add a lite mix of Gatorade to the water. Looks like the field is now all the way up to three, and I even saw three time (if memory serves) overall champion Jorge in the park yesterday and invited him (thereby dramatically diminishing my chances of taking the overall.) I am sorry that I forgot his last name...but not his grace at a high speed gait, this guy can flat out run! That is the latest for now. Hi Ho. At this rate I might be designing T-Shirts by COB!!!!

Please hit the comments button below if you have any questions on the run, now know to all as THe 29er!! Gracias.

2 comments:

ej said...

I know Jorge. He flies.

KML5 said...

When I see him running 'casually' in the park, he is ten times faster than my best. Some got it, some ain't. I ain't.