Friday, February 21, 2014

The K-Yard is open on Day 52


The K-Yard is here! A user friendly site designed to connect the on-line bargain hunter dot with the motivated seller dot. Due to a number of reasons ranging from the praiseworthy to the pathetic, I am selling almost everything I currently own, a list that includes collectables like Buddha sitting patiently or a spotless 1986 Honda Magma 750 ready to rumble. From my collection of books, CDs, DVDs, dress shirts, tools and posters to exotic objects collected on my three trips around the world. A lotta shit. Some junk, sure, but also some gems.

We accept PayPal and will deliver in Kitsap County if you wanna spring for gas and lunch.

I will be posting as many pix as possible in the upcoming weeks as well as advertising on Craig's List, Amazon.com and staging several on-site yard sales. Everything has gotta go!

So make your move. Make an offer. Inquire within. Let me know what you're after and I'll try to accommodate with a quick inventory check.

The K- Yard is open, on Day fifty-two.

No comments: