Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 33, a regular feature



it could be, like, a regular feature. 

I suppose.

You're not impressed?

I'm sad this morning, that's all. It'll burn off by noon. 

THAT dream again?

Yeah. But this time it was a little different. I was trying to convince them that a house built to withstand the shock and trauma of natural disasters has to be flexible and allow for sway, motion and sudden change.

They weren't buying it?

No margin for thought outside the box. 

Why is that such a problem?

Don't know. But it is. 

You have tried the tree swaying in the wind parable? Or the one about the waves washing hypocrisy from the shore?

The jury is still out as to who needs to be saved, could be me. Maybe what I need is MORE rigidity

Maybe you should simply wish them well and move along. 

Then I have that other dream. 

The failure one?

A regular feature. 

No comments: