Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day fifty-seven fire sale

I hate to do this. However, I suppose I should get used to it because there is more in store. This bike, Phoenix Red, is a hybrid. The components initially energized my Softride PowerWing until she was put to pasture. We took all the good stuff, Ultergra, Spynergy, a huge 56 front ring and built them into a Kestrel KM-40 frame, and out of the ashes she rose. 650 wheels on a medium frame is perfect for a 5-8 - 6-0 pilot. She flies. Many, many times we have nodded in passing 6K worth of "faster" bikes. She can be yours for $950. I hate to do this.

And yes, the CompuTrainer six-person Multi-Rider set up is o/s as well. With computer, projector and big screen. Come and get it (we are in the Seattle area) all for $7,500. Bikes not included. These fire sales can be painful.

No comments: