Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Yippie-Yi-Yo

I know all the songs that the cowboys know
'bout the big corral where the dogies go
'cause I learned them all on the rad-ee-o
Hey, yippie-yi-yo-ki-yay
Yippie-yi-yo-ki-yay

With that as opener, we move swiftly into the RCVman Top Spinning Tunes of ALL-TIME, numbers 30-21.

30, Doctor My Eyes, Jackson Browne
29, Sledgehammer, Peter Gabriel
28, Bare Trees, Fleetwood Mac
27, That Smell, Lynrd Skynrd
26, Nothin's Easy, Jethro Tull
25, JJ Flash, Rolling Stones
24, Tangled Up in Blue, Bob Dylan
23, Heart of Rock n Roll, Huey Lewis & The News
22, Blue Sky, Allman Brothers
21, Back on the Chain Gang, The Pretenders

I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
And I learned to ride
'fore I learned to stand
I'm a ridin' fool who is up to date
I know every trail in the Lone Star state
'cause I ride the range in a Ford V8
Yippie-yi-yo-ki-yay
Yippie-yi-yo-ki-yay

No comments: