Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Everything, All the Time

You thought that I missed a Tuesday? That the RCVman Top Spinning Tunes of ALL-TIME, numbers 40-31, just slipped my mind? That perhaps I was too busy to post? That I was distracted by love? By pain? By supernatural forces beyond my control? Kidnapped by Kenyan scientists interested (via grant) in finding out how I can be so slow?

Nothing that serious. After three days and 1,300 miles, last night I had two Guinness' with my dinner of ramen and snow peas after a 5K in the sunny park and immediately fell asleep. A regular party animal. So we get in two posts today. What fun.

Let's get after it.

40, The Hand That Feeds, Nine Inch Nails
39, Polk Salad Annie, Tony Joe White
38, Times Like These, Foo Fighters
37, LA Woman, The Doors
36, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, The Beatles
35, Freeway of Love, Aretha Franklin
34, Can't Ya Hear Me Knockin? Rolling Stones
33, Jump Into the Fire, Harry Nilsson
32, Whipping Post, Allman Brothers
31, Life in the Fast Lane, Eagles

How we doing so far?

2 comments:

ej said...

eagles ahead of doors?, heresy.

KML5 said...

Way, way, way ahead.