Thursday, August 12, 2010

NVGP Video

We are starting to roll out some video from events captured last month. Here is a quick trailer from the Nature Valley Grand Prix series out Minnesota and Wisconsin way. You will remember that I was chased on my 50cc scooter by a tornado after the cancellation of the Cannon Falls stage event. That scary day reinforced my training and racing mantra that it is about the motor.

Sometimes 50cc is enough. Other times not.



Please remember that you can quickly access the 16.9 hd uncropped video by using the link to the RCVman YouToob site at the left. Where we have also added the CoachRob.tv hot link for all your CompuTrainer needs, training protocols and advanced Progressive Power Training methodology. Coach Rob now has some very cool video tutorials up, ready for you....


...and your motor.

2 comments:

ej said...

I hope you did some candid spectator interviews in MN, if you know what I mean.

KML5 said...

So candid I can't even share.