Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hot



A beautiful day in Seattle. Started with a light rain at dawn and is finishing at 82 sunny degrees at dinnertime. Speaking of dinner, if you haven't had the smokey pleasure of sampling the latest from Avery Island , LA, this chipotle flavored Tobasco sauce is one hot mofo. And I mean that in a good way. Put a few squirts on scrambled eggs and you'll never go back to black pepper. I like it with home fries and ketchup. Some fried onions and green peppers too. I know I am not the only one who likes breakfast for dinner, and as RG shows us, this sauce is some down-home, have a cool one ready, smoke.

Junior tackles the sand caves yesterday in search of buried treasure. He assured me that he will finance my new Mac Pro if the booty is enough to get him a new X-Box first.

Slow news day today. Once I get a few updates loaded and a firewire cable, we'll be back in the video business. In the meantime, enjoy the summer, eat outside, explore the wonders of nature and stay tuned for a new wave of cinema fun. Coming soon.

No comments: