Saturday, December 26, 2009

Post Christmas






Just about finished with another short Multi-Rider vid. Took the bolt of inspirational lightening square between the eyes last night as I lay reading in warm bed after a fine Christmas meal at Michael & Kims.

We enjoyed an excellent post Christmas spin this morning and the park was filled with kids and dogs (and ej on his mtn bike) for the afternoon recovery run.

Posted are a few pix from the last few days. These area few of my favorite peeps.

Junior with my Santa cap.
Frankie in the warmth of Summerie.
RG doing his best Nick Holt.
And RCVman wondering if you can touch a shadow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

-Fun pics, I really enjoyed your post yesterday too, I just couldn't think of anything worthy to say about it. It was perfect by itself and certainly didn't require any words I could add. Reflections of nature and our place in it are my fav.

ej said...

Amazing day here for late December; really cold in morning and then warm under sunny skies. I think I ran into at least 6 visiting Californians in the Grand Forest preparing to move here. I could tell by their smiles; which are somewhat rare for Washingtonians even on a nice winter day:)

KML5 said...

It is good they visit in December instead of August, otherwise there would be ten million people here. Nature: My fave, too. I would write like that all the time but I'm afraid we wouldn't sell many RCVs as a result! The video I shot that day many years back actually made it into the opening sequence of the 2005 Blockbuster (not) video Farrago. I will have to dig it up, remaster to HD and post. It was one of my absolute favorite scenes going from a slow dissolve from the wild Washington coast to Hawaii volcanoes shot from a helicopter and back to the Hoh Rain Forrest and snowfall with a grinding celesta shake and digerdoos for the track. All this in a triathlon film. No wonder nobody bought it!!!!! But it was fun to cut.