Sunday, December 27, 2009

MR 2010

As mentioned yesterday, I spent the better part of a chilly afternoon re-working the Multi-Rider piece for our two newest CompuTrainer Multi-Rider locations in Thornton, CO and Westlake Village, CA. Here is the result. I like this one a little better. The idea was to promote the difference between the perceived exertion values in a spin class versus the very precise and exacting data produced by the combination of man (you) and machine (CT). I then used the timeliness of our societal propensity to set yearly goals and suggested that a few of the VBA might be interested in fitness, fastness or funness. This grandiose concept has been painstakingly condensed to three minutes of binary pixelation and presented for your digital approval as follows.

Mankind as we know it in the year 2010: Now Real Course Video compatible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Done!!

KML5 said...

Maybe I should cut another version tomorrow, as the starter went out on the Exploder so I am stuck. I will, however, hit the trail at 0415 to hike to my beloved spin class at 0530. At least I won't need snow shoes.