Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Move & Shake


Woke this morning (one of my two mornings off) to find this huge, buttery, shinning orb in the Southwestern sky. Grabbed camera and muggajoe to investigate. Returning, I wondered what my moon sign is. Googled it and found it to be Capricorn. Guess that is good news and bad news from the following summary. Had to chuckle at a few of the comments.

We have the CT world movin' and shakin' today. Another ten units out the door, with video application potential. I want to film a before & after doc with this local group. I guess I should ask their permission first, but that doesn't seem to be my style. Oh, and trouble with the opposite sex. ME? Come on. Excerpts from Moon Signs (you can find yours here, too)


Moon in Capricorn

You were born to be in authority, it comes naturally to you. This could bring you either fame or notoriety. Either way, a certain amount of celebrity is guaranteed. If you focus on your ambition, dedication, and strong work ethics, the public eye will eventually come to view you as a prominent and respected individual.

The Moon in Capricorn may make you a little insensitive and unperceptive of others feelings. Others might view you as cold and calculating. If your Sun or Ascendant is in one of the cardinal signs: Aries, Cancer, Libra or Capricorn, your future success is almost assured. And with fame and success comes more enemies as well.

You share characteristics as a person whose Moon is in Scorpio. Both of you have a great amount of energy, trouble with the opposite sex and a lack of control in certain areas of your life.You have a strong influence over others. You also know how to put on a good show, and will do anything to accomplish goals you have set for your self. You are a mover and a shaker.

6 comments:

ej said...

mine said I'm a lawyer, homebody who likes water. so much for that.

KML5 said...

Could be worse. You could have been a homeless drowning felon?!?

Anonymous said...

Mover and shaker? That has always brought interesting images into my head. :)

Mine said some fairly factual things and ended by saying "don't get trapped inside your shell". That reference to living in my shell has come up many times in my life. . .hmmm. Sorry about your trouble w/ the opposite sex. :)

KML5 said...

Yes, we must leave the comfort and security of our shells on occasion to explore and expand.

Over time I have come to realize that my life works best when I am performing solo. This could be selfish, stupid or simplistic, but it is the way that it is. Truly, I wish it was different, that I was more 'normal', but I ain't. I regret deeply the pain I have caused others. Maybe one day (when the moon is in the house of Capricorn) this will change.

le said...

Funny, mine says "You hate to feel cribbed and confined, trapped by routine and necessity. You’re a wild thing at heart and are never happier than when you have a distant horizon to stretch your eyes, feeling the wind in your hair or when taking a risk......."

KML5 said...

Me thinks they nailed that one wild thing!!!!