Monday, October 6, 2008

Heart of the Matter

Last minute prep 'n pack for Kona. We are outta here tomorrow morning at O dark thirty. Lot's left to do. All systems are go. RCV Fun Ride is Wednesday and it's looking OK, meetings with the race officials all set, banners printed, DVDs packed. Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile. And rip one more iMix. So here ya go. I will try after my CT spin this afternoon to get back and post some political commentary 'cause I know that you are counting on my faux pearls of wisdom to help you convince those that haven't registered as yet to do so. And quick. So we need some bullet points to help us get to the heart of the matter. In the meantime, enjoy this (might be a PB):



And please disregard the doubles. Guess the folks at Apple like Mr. Henley and U2 as much as I do. Aloha.

No comments: