Friday, August 22, 2008

IMC26





Ironman Canada edition number 26. Friday of race week. Beautiful blue skies in the Oakanagan. This is my favorite stop on the IM circuit. I REALLY like this town, the surrounding area, the people and everything about this race. Gotta be brief with todays post as there is lots of prep for Sundays shoot, plus we are shooting video at the Expo. I was having coffee of the deck of the Lakeside when the 2008 edition of the UP run came cruising by, so I re-posted the vid from 2006. It embarrasses me (somewhat) to say that of all 35 or so video snippets posted at RCVman on You Tube, that this is the view leader with almost 7,500.

IM sign on the beach next to the peach.
The walking pier on the lake under blustery Thursday skies.
Ironman (T2)art downtown on Main St.
2008 underpants run in the lot at the Lakeside.

No comments: